Carton ink printing machine is a common printing equipment, usually divided into one color, two colors, three colors, four colors these categories, it can be printed on the load of a detailed color change.The operation of carton printing machine must understand its procedures, before the printing should do a good job in machine inspection, production preparation, production process to meet the requirements of the process, after the end of production, cut off the power supply, airflow.
Rules of operation for ink printing machines
I. Machine inspection
1. Carry out the following routine inspection on the machine;
(1) Check whether there are other items in the unit and the workbench.
(2) Check whether each oil level is normal.
(3) Wipe and check whether the printing plate is damaged.
(4) There is no difference in the operation of the machine inspection.
(5) Each lubrication point must be lubricated once.
2. Understand the operation status of the equipment and check the operation of the machine has no abnormal sound.
Ii. Preparation for production
1. Check the handover records.
2. After receiving the production order, first check whether the order is correct, understand the process requirements, production quantity and matters needing attention of the products to be produced, and mark the living parts printed in two shifts on the printing surface to trace the quality problems.
3. Prepare raw and auxiliary materials according to the assigned list.
4. Read the designated list of products carefully to understand whether there are special requirements for the products, such as:
(1) Whether online lighting is required;
(2) whether die-cutting and die-cutting requirements;
(3) Whether the printing color sequence is required;
(4) Verify whether to print first or to touch the line first;
2. Check the cardboard production to see if it needs to be printed in batches to avoid defective products;(It is strictly prohibited to sit on the cardboard or press it by hand, so as to avoid local dents which may affect the printing)
3. Set ink amount and ink viscosity according to printing color in advance;
4. Correctly adjust machine pressure, printing speed, slot position and color sequence.
Iii. Operation specifications in production
1. Start paper feeding, produce one or two pieces of cardboard, pass the inspection, and start mass production.
2. Check the packing case with reference to the approved draft or approved sample:
(1) Position of text and text;
(2) Polishing position;
(3) Box size;
(4) Whether the pictures and texts are complete
3. The following methods shall be adopted for the examination of pictures and texts:
(1) Read through the manuscript line by line (separate from the signed manuscript);Avoid mistakes in the signed draft;
(2) Check according to the signed draft or sample;
4. In the production process, spot check at any time to see whether there is any misalignment, color difference, clear picture and text and shortage, whether there is any burr or tear on the groove forming edge, whether there is any overlapping seam in the lid forming, whether the pressure line is correct and whether the pressure is appropriate.Deal with the quality problems in time and mark the defects in order to facilitate the later process to check them out.
5. During board loading, the staff shall strictly check and control the quality of the board. If any defective board is found, such as blistering, bending, breaking and tearing, it shall be checked out for other use.
6. If the following problems are found, the machine should be stopped immediately for processing:
(1) Large color difference and no ink phenomenon;
(2) Graphics and text defects or printing plate problems;
(3) Dirty printing surface;
(4) Machine failure;
7. Observe any problem of the machine at any time during production, and maintain the machine in time.
8. If any material problem cannot be solved on the spot, stop production, report to quality inspector, and ask relevant departments to solve the problem, so as to prepare for subsequent production.
Iv. Operation specifications after production
1. Separate printed qualified products from those to be inspected, and label them clearly.
2. The captain arranges personnel to clean and maintain the machine in accordance with the Machine Maintenance System.
3. Cut off the power supply and airflow.